£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
The Commercial Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and CEO to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support. The Finance Business Partner role requires a confident and charismatic individual who is able to quickly get "under the skin" of what is happening within the business and have a direct impact / influence on future results.
The successful applicant will be heavily involved in strategy and performance across multiple departments, working directly with stakeholders to help deliver value-adding and commercially focussed support designed to improve margin.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the current CEO and carry out a pivotal role providing the Leadership Team with key information to influence strategic decisions and assist the continued growth of this successful business.
They are offering up to £45,000 basic + Further benefits
A variety of business improvement initiatives are either live or planned and the Finance Business Partner will be actively involved in each of them.
- Drive awareness, accountability and responsibility of key P&L drivers into appropriate functions and departments
- Responsible for the production of deadline driven detailed reporting, analysis and interpretation focused upon the Sales to Gross Margin, stock and Supply Chain analysis.
- As Business Partner to the CEO, create a culture of cost & risk focus and develop Management Information and KPI's to provide insight and aid decision making
- Develop, monitor and challenge KPI's in order to drive performance / efficiency
- Responsible for commercial and New Product Development business partnering, producing costings and gross margin analysis
- Drive delivery of the strategy and keep on top of trends to amend business goals as and when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong relevant management accounts experience - Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered
- Advanced excel skills - Pivot tables, Vlookup formula, Modelling etc
- Demonstrable track record with continuous improvement activity including, as an example; Identifying areas for system and process improvements and implementing robust solutions
- Significant experience with financial analysis and reporting on KPI's
- Strong ability to produce analysis and communicate your findings convincingly to a varied audience in order to drive improved results / process / behaviour
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, Business analyst.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.