£38000 - £45000 per annum
07807 638 840
P - GA -18485
12 days ago
Are you a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), or close to finishing and looking for a new challenge?
Cherry Professional are excited to be working with a rapidly growing SME, in Nottingham, that is primed to double in size over the next 2 years, and is looking for a Commercial Accountant to support this growth.
You’ll be aiding with the acquisitions, ensuring smooth transitions of the mergers, while consulting and actioning improvements to the finance processes.
You need to be confident in engaging across all areas of the business, and in challenging the status quo.
Working at group level, you’ll have a holistic view and be the go to person between the wider business and the Senior Leadership Team.
ROLE: Commercial Accountant
SALARY: £38,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
* Production of monthly management reports; liaise regularly with budget holders to ensure full financial understanding
* Group accounting and consolidation
* Reviewing systems and processes, to make improvements
* Partnering with the board of directors, to support on projects
* Financial planning and ad-hoc analysis
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ACMA) or late stages Part Qualified
* Proven experience in adding value and continually improving processes
* Experienced in Operational Stakeholder management
* Strong excel skills
* Group Consolidation / Accounting work
* FP&A experience
* SAGE Experience
* Manufacturing background
* Experienced in Mergers & Acquisitions
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Group Accountant, and FP&A Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.