Cherry Professional are proud to be working with an established client in Nottingham who are looking to take on a Client Money Administrator as soon as possible. You will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance of client money, and checking transactions are monitored and processed daily. In addition, you are assistant the Team Leader to ensure that all day-to-day operations are completed within the relevant regulatory and service level requirements.
- To look after the maintenance of Client Money/OPS/Distribution cashbooks and accounts.
- You will preparing payments to clients (redemption's)
- To monitor payments in from clients, and prepare charges for management fees.
- You will prepare the distribution payments to clients.
- To approve payments where required, and maintain the accounts/cashbook
- To act as client Money supervision cover when required and approve client Money transfers as a second approver or first when acting as cover.
- You will work with the Transfer Agency department to identify all payments received and ensure all payments out are accurate.
- To arrange payments of regular savers/advisor charging / ordinary investors.
- Learn applicable client money regulations, and update all procedures for client money.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess an analytical approach to tasks.
- Salary of £20,000
- Hours of work Monday Friday 9:00 – 5:30
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working after three months training.