£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Capital and Treasury Accounts Assistant - Nuneaton - up to £23,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant with experience of working within Treasury and Capital stock and are looking for an opportunity to grow in your career? Then this role is the right role for you!
We are working with an established and growing business in the Nuneaton area, who are looking to grow to their small dynamic finance team. The role falls as part of the Sales Ledger function of the business and supports the management accountant in other areas of the finance function including Capital and Treasury.
The main duties of the role are:
- Daily and weekly bank reconciliations for the business
- Daily Online order payment receipt reconciliations
- Assisting the Purchase Ledger team with Credit cards, expenses and petty cash processing
- Processing product exchanges and supplementary invoices
- Management of the fixed asset register and capital spend to ensure requests for investment authorised, budgeted for and meeting monthly with managers to review CIP spend
- Maintaining daily and future cash flow
- Assisting with month end ledger reconciliations and journal postings.
The superstar we are looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a Finance Assistant or Accounts Assistants role
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (be able to use Pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- The Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for deliverables
- To be able to work within a close-knit team
- Be an excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- *Preferred: AAT / ACCA part or fully qualified.
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or current working a period of notice as this role is to start immediately.
What will you get in return:
Competitive Salary,Onsite parking, and flexible working hours
Working for a growing business who can offer stability and career development.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Treasury assistant, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.