£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Business Development / Relationship Manager - Permanent - Nottingham
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Business Development / Relationship Manager for their Nottingham City Centre client.
This exciting opportunity is open to people who are passionate about establishing, nurturing and developing relationships with key customers, partners and suppliers and somebody with a proven track record in driving new business.
Responsibilities:- You will own the overall business development strategy, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to ensure that departmental goals are aligned to the acquisition and partnership strategy.
- Identify and develop new relationships and partnerships that support the company's strategic growth via the business pipeline.
- Generate new business leads, overseeing the generation and presentation of proposals for prospective clients and partners.
- Manage key client, partner and supplier relationships to optimise the value of the relationship and positive impact to our customers.
- Develop trusting relationships into long term partnership agreements that can help create competitive advantage.
- Responsible for developing and delivering against the strategic key account plans working closely with the Marketing team to ensure alignment of objectives.
- Establishing and reporting on KPIs and metrics that create awareness and can drive action.
- Organise and lead relevant monthly/quarterly business reviews, ensuring the relevant people are in attendance and the Review packs have accurate and meaningful data that promotes insightful action.
- Organise and facilitate Social and Corporate hospitality events with the aim of deepening relationships.
- You will have demonstrable experience in developing mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver strategic growth initiatives (preferably including campaigns and product marketing).
- Working in a senior business development position within a fast paced, dynamic business.
- Proven and successful track record of Market mapping to identify target Partnerships that will result in optimised lead generation and enhanced revenue generation.
- B2B and B2B2C business development experience.
- Ability to conduct business performance analyses that promote informed strategy formulation and decision making.
- A highly personable individual with a high-energy and achievement orientated attitude and the ability to manage multiple projects across a diverse set of stakeholders.
Other roles that you may have applied for include: Business Development Manager, Relationship Manager, Sales Manager & Sales Director
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.