£30000 - £38000 per annum + Car
12 days ago
Business Development Manager - Location cover East Midlands - Salary £30,000 - £38,000
Do you want a job where you can progress in your career? As a Business Development Manager, you will be identifying new business opportunities. This Business Development role is offering you that exciting opportunity. You will have the freedom to work from home, with one day in the office.
This is a new position created for a rapidly growing professional organisation. You will be working for a company who value employees, offering you all the tools needed to be successful in this role. As a Business Development Manager, you will manage your own diary giving you the opportunity to work from home.
Are you energetic, self-motivated do you have experience in the health care industry or construction? If so I want to hear from you.
Business development managers duties;
- You will be generating leads and cold calling prospective customers.
- Arrange appointments with clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively.
- You will have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- You will be creating a sales pipeline of clients.
The ideal candidate must have:
Ability to work on your own initiative. Positive attitude Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities. Good at building new relationships with a professional mind-set.
- Company Car
- Great bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Career progression
- Free health assessment
If this sounds like the perfect role and you're looking for a new challenge apply for further details.
Have you also been applying for the following roles Business Manager, Account Manager Project, Business Development Executive, Business Development Lead, Business Development Consultant