£29000 - £30000 per annum
20 days ago
Business Development Manager | Nottingham | Salary £29,000 - £30,000 | Plus uncapped commission
Cherry Professional have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their dynamic team. This role is nationwide and you will be supporting a leading IT Hardware supplier based in Nottingham.
Our client supplies computer equipment and consumables to the public sector. You will be managing an existing portfolio and growing prospective new accounts. You will be working for a fast-growing company that is passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience to a customer base who already trusts and relies upon them.
- You will manage existing accounts and proactively source new business.
- To Identify and secure high-value accounts with multi-academy trusts.
- To implement a successful sales plan and strategies nationwide.
- You will produce monthly sales reports and statistics on sales and new opportunities.
- To develop and broaden relationships with existing customers to maximise sales.
- You will meet targets in order to generate revenue.
- To work with both public and private sector accounts.
- Build relationships with clients and negotiate new contracts.
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of clients within the IT sector.
- Self-motivated individual and driven
- Experience in dealing with high volume accounts.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Engage and influence key decision-makers.
- Demonstrate successful negotiation skills.
What's on offer?
- Salary of £29,000 - £30,000.
- Uncapped bonus structure.
- Company Pension.
- Life insurance.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Cherry Professional is recruiting on behalf of our client. You may have applied for roles such as Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, BD, Business Development Specialist, Business Development Executive, Sales Account Manager.