Up to £18000.00 per annum + Commission
5 months ago
Business Development Executive - Nottingham - Permanent - £18k Basic + Commission
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for their Nottingham based client.
Your role as Business Development Executive will be to work as part of the Account Management team, supporting the development and implementation of sales strategies and the achievement of agreed targets.
Responsibilities across key areas include:
- To work with your Business Manager partner to identify prospecting strategies and develop an ongoing action plan
- To work with the MD and Marketing Exec to ensure coordinated prospecting activity is in place at all times
- To contact prospects as part of the above plan, sell the benefits of the company and secure appointments for your Business Manager
- To take responsibility for the accurate management of the CRM tool for your area
- Take responsibility for all queries and ensure they are dealt with to conclusion
- Promote and communicate new services, changes and all other relevant information to enable sales
- To maximise the penetration of new products and services into the partners in your geographical area
- To effectively communicate any new products and services
- To engage with external suppliers and take responsibility for updating personal knowledge
- Organisation, time management and ability to prioritise work effectively
- Communication skills; verbal and written
- Sales and prospecting
- Attention to detail
- Personable and professional; able to interact comfortably at all levels
- Work well under pressure and to deadline
- Perform in a competitive environment
- Gravitas and credibility
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.