about 2 months ago
Business Development Executive - Permanent - Full Time - £18k + Commission
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for their client based in Nottingham City Centre. You will also ideally have a background in Telecoms.
Your role will be to help grow the customer base, you will be generating leads on potential new customers predominantly through telephone calls, but also through email campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and developing sector specific contact databases
- Verifying decision-maker contact (email / phone / job titles)
- Speaking to decision-makers with your elevator pitch, inspiring interest in our product and scheduling a demo or sales call for the sales team
- Handling questions and objections by delivering a pre-defined objection response
- Provide email or telephone follow-ups to contacts
- Collaborate with our internal teams, especially our Marketing and Sales teams, to make sure everyone is kept continually in the loop
- Have an outgoing, confident personality with the ability to expertly handle objections
- Be super-resilient with a never-give-up attitude
- Be persuasive and professional
- Have outstanding communication skills, especially on the phone
- Be familiar with IT systems (Outlook for email, CRM, Excel)
- Be a great listener
- Have strong time management and organisational skills
Other roles that you may have applied for include Sales Executive & Business Development Assistant.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.