£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Business Analyst - Leicester - 6 Month Contract - £30,000-35,000 pro-rata
As a Business Analyst you will be working closely with the collections team, playing a key role in the analysis and validation of overdue debt. This will involve KPI reporting, data analysis, stakeholder engagement and strategy planning.
You'll be joining a vibrant and dynamic city center based business, which offeres a wide range of benefits.
Role & responsibilities:
- Analysing and validating aged debt
- Monitering and reporting collections activity and performance metrics
- Identify trends and opportunities for business improvement
- Business forecasting and strategy planning
- Data cleansing to ensure that the CRM is reflecting correct Credit, Dunning and Collector status
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Good attention to detail and strong analytical
- Clear communicator with good stakeholder management ability at all levels
- Strong IT skills and Adv. Excel ability
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation skills
Jobs you may have applied for include Business Analyst, Finance Analyst, Data Analyst, Collections Analyst, Debt Analyst, Credit Analyst and MI Analyst.