£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
A high growth international Fintech business is looking for a Business Analyst. This role will be a hybrid between statistician, business analyst and data analyst.
The client is looking for an exceptional candidate, there is huge scope for opportunity within the role; business analysis, commercial responsibility, building customer relationships, systems analysis and development.
This isn't your ordinary office, witnessing a Nerf-Gun fly past you head or colleagues going head to head on the table tennis and foosball are all part of the norm here.
What the client is looking for:
- Monitoring the performance of core services
- Presenting and delivering results of analysis
- Owning data exchanges with the customers and partners
- Structuring and completing ad-hoc analysis
- Strong University Degree (Ideally; Mathematical, Analytical, Scientific or Engineering
- Grade A Maths A-Level
- IT Skills including SAS, SQL, VBA
- Structured approach to problem solving
Other roles you may have applied for include Data Analyst, Test Analyst and Business Analyst and Analyst