£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Bid Administrator - Nottingham - Full Time - Permanent - £18k - £20k
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Bid Administrator for their client based in Nottingham City Centre. The role is to provide a proactive, customer service orientated ambassadorial service on behalf of the client serving the office sector.
Responsibilities:* To maintain regular contact with BID levy payers and relay any pertinent information to the BID management.
* To accurately reflect the BID's values and service and to be aware of the BID's activities and special events.
* To carry out specific liaison duties as required by the BID management or its partners as requested by BID management.
* To forge relationships with city centre partners and pass on relevant information for action.
* To carry out ad hoc tasks such as conducting surveys, to enable the BID's KPIs to be monitored.
* Distribution of literature on behalf of the BID as required.
* Adherence at all times to Company training procedures and protocols subject to level of attainment.
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures as set out in the Staff Handbook.
* Adherence to the uniform policy and adherence to the company's general dress code.
* Liaise with businesses to identify opportunities for the BID to deliver projects addressing their needs.
Skills, Experience and Abilities:* Experience in a business liaison environment.
* High degree of self-motivation and the ability to inspire others and lead by example.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
*Ability to manage own busy workload and co-ordinate/task others within the service.
* Ability to follow procedures and policies and to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
* Effective listening and observational skills with an ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters on occasion.
* Ability to work with equality, integrity and fairness in dealing with customers, businesses and team members.
* Confidence in recording information and producing written reports/responses as required using Microsoft Office and other systems provided.
Personal Qualities:* Professional
* Welcoming, helpful and polite
* Resourceful and proactive
* Reliable, honest
* Appetite for learning
* Happy to "go the extra mile"
Other roles that you may have applied for include: Office Administrator, Bid Administrator, Office Ambassador
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.