£25000 - £35000 per annum
27 days ago
Balance Sheet Reconciliation Accountant | Nottingham | £25,000-£35,000 salary (depending on experience)
Are you an immediately available accountant looking to start a new role as soon as possible? Our client, based in Nottingham, is looking for a Technical Accountant to join them on an initial 3-6 months.
What you’ll do…
- Ownership of a number of balance sheet reconciliations, including fixed assets, goodwill, bank accounts, petty cash, accruals, prepayments, deferred income, warranty accruals and various payroll related codes. Ensuring that other team members have completed their balance sheet reconciliations and reporting any issues to the Financial Controller.
- Assisting with group reporting and management accounts, providing reasons for cost variances each month and other financial information to be sent to the board.
- Improving existing spreadsheets and workings to reduce manual input and increase audit trail.
- Reviewing other team member’s work, querying any discrepancies to the process in place, any differences in calculations and reporting findings back to the Financial Controller along with solutions.
What you’ll need…
- Part-Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Good Debits and Credits knowledge
- Advanced Excel
- Good systems experience
What’s on offer…
- £25,000-£35,000k salary (depending on experience)
- Instantly recognisable company on your CV for 3-6 months of work with potential other internal opportunities coming up in the meantime.
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start the contract.
Jobs you may have applied for; Financial Accountant, Group Accountant, Management Accountant, Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Reconciliation Accountant, Year End Accountant