£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns across all channels in line with marketing strategies.
- Tactical approach to marketing, planning and prioritising work and identifying market needs and drivers.
- Create top level briefs to enable the implementation of marketing strategy for internal and external users.
- Manage and support all marketing activity across all communications channels, analyse data and develop reports on the progress of quarterly campaigns.
- Track and achieve KPIs including, leads, conversion rate, budget and revenue.
- Oversee a team of 3-4 direct reports, coach and nurture them to maintain high quality marketing practise.
Ideal Candidate :
- B2B Marketing experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Experience in a tactical marketing role.
- Breadth of knowledge across the full marketing mix including digital, CRM and automation, lead generation, direct marketing and analysis.
- Must be versatile and susceptible to change.
- Approachable leader who enjoys working in a social, cohesive team environment.
- Educated to degree level.
Other roles you may have applied to include; B2B Marketing Manager, Lead Generation, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Executive.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.