Nottingham City based, International client, is seeking an Audit Manager to join their “best in class” audit department. The company has ambitious plans and are looking for the right individual to put these plans in place. If you are looking for a move from practice into Industry you couldn’t do any better than working for this company.
The main purpose of this role is to take the lead in audit assignments and play an integral role in supporting the delivery of the annual audit plan across the business.
Salary will be up to £65,000 plus 10% bonus (paid consistently) and further benefits including on-site gym, subsidised restaurant and very cool offices. They also offer flexible working – home and office based.
- You will lead audit assignments across the business
- You will be proactive in following up on agreed audit actions to ensure they are delivered effectively
- You will detail any issues, risk and recommendations to all levels of the SLT
- You will develop strong working relationships with other senior business partners and the wider Audit group.
Who the Client is looking for…
- You will ideally be qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA or IIA with management experience
- Proven history of owning the end-to-end delivery of internal or external audit or assurance projects of risk management, accounting, financial analysis, information systems, compliance or another related field
- Ability to manage integrated (i.e. multidisciplinary) audit and assurance teams with limited supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to talk to people of all levels
What’s on offer….
- A great career in a fast-moving business
- Salary will be between £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- 10% bonus
- Flexible working – home and office based
- Host of generous benefits for you and your family
- Fantastic office
- Chance to travel overseas to perform audits
- Very inclusive and diverse culture
If this is of interest, please give me a call now to discuss on 07919 010701
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby & Sheffield
Jobs you may have applied for include Auditor, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant or Finance Business Partner