£25000 - £32000 per annum
11 days ago
Assistant Stock Accountant - Leicester - Cherry Professional
Want to work with one of the most reputable retail companies in the UK? Want to bolster your CV with some valuable work experience? Cherry Professional are proud to work with this exciting, international business, who are looking to bring on an Assistant Stock Accountant on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be currently studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, and CIMA). This role would suit a candidate with proactive mind set and eager to learn.
- Play an integral role in project work, driving more efficient processes
- Analysing and reporting on Slippage Accounts and Shrinkages
- Provide commercial insight in how to bring the business forward
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Working with key internal stakeholders, advising cost issues
What the client is looking for:
- 5 years finance experience and ideally within a similar role
- Currently working towards CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- Strong Excel and computer skills
- Key analytical skills being able to interpret large volume of data
- Demonstrate excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills and a real team player
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Management Accountant and Assistant Accountant.
This is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Lincoln and Derby.