£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Assistant Procurement Business Partner - £26k - £30k - Mansfield - 2 Year FTC
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Procurement Business Partner on a 2 Year Fixed Term Contract for their client based in Mansfield
Your role will be to provide a comprehensive, business focussed procurement and commercial service, ensuring that best value for money is achieved.
- To act as a Procurement Advisor for the business. Build and maintain relationships with business teams and influencing procurement decision making.
- To lead multi-discipline teams to deliver effective contracts and to design new commercial arrangements taking into consideration business requirements and risk.
- To be responsible for managing the negotiation, planning and placing of contracts. Effectively manage suppliers and contracts to sustain value throughout the life of contracts.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Work with Business Partners to research and understand markets in which the business operate, engage with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to gain information and insight to support the development of strategic procurement.
- Delivery of increased benefits for the company by working with colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders to bring about improved value creation.
- To ensure compliance with European and UK legislation, Government and company policy.
- To ensure that appropriate approvals and correct commercial contract documentation and conditions of contract are applied to protect the company.
- To provide and deliver training on procurement procedures and policies.
- To produce management information and reports.
Other roles that you may have applied for include Procurement Manager, Buyer, and Supply Chain Manager
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.