£26000 - £28000 per annum
07807 638 840
21 days ago
Cherry Professional are excited to be supporting our c.£350m technology, Nottinghamshire based client. They’re looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to report into the Commercial Finance Manager.
With you working under the Commercial Finance Manager, you’ll get a progression plan to develop your commercial finance and soft skills, as you’ll be engaging with multiple operational stakeholders.
This progression will also be in line with the companies, as they’ve been seeing continued success through the pandemic.
You’ll have the sweet spot of being recognised for your work, in a smaller business, but not being lost as a “cog in the machine” of the larger business, while still seeing the recognition.
If you’re an active studier and looking for your next move upwards, then please click apply.
- Support the production of the monthly accounts and the journals
- Assist with the budgets and forecasts
- Manage relationships with Sales and Operations at months’ end and any ad-hoc queries
TITLE: Assistant Management Accountant
SALARY: £26,000 - £28,000 + study support
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 year’s practical finance experience / AAT Qualified (Level 3 at the least)
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience in producing management accounts
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Analyst and Commercial Finance Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derbyshire, Chesterfield, Leicestershire, Newark and Mansfield.