£25000 per annum
21 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant | Nottingham | Cherry Professional
Are you a recent Accounting & Finance graduate that’s looking for an exciting opportunity to develop? Do you want to be surrounded by a thriving and ambitious team, that will help you grow, to be a Finance Business Partner within 3 years?
Cherry Professional are currently working with a Nottingham based client, that is looking to bring on board a talented and driven graduate.
You’ll be working within their centralised finance function and getting exposure to month end processes, business partnering opportunities as well as being involved in finance projects in the business where your involvement will result in tangible and meaningful outcomes. You’ll gain very strong foundations within Finance, as well as having the ability to push for multiple promotions within a relatively short time-frame.
If this sounds like something your keen to learn more about, apply now.
ROLE: Assistant Management Accountant.
SALARY: Up to £25,000 + Study Support.
- Supporting the month end process.
- Liaising with business leaders and the wider team, communicating effectively.
- Carrying out variance analysis.
- Helping to drive efficiencies and improve processes within the finance function.
- Involvement in projects across the company.
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required.
- Relevant Degree holder with a 2:1 grade or higher.
- Ideally a placement year within Finance.
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS).
- Great at developing and maintaining relationships with individuals from different backgrounds.
- Comfortable when dealing with high volume of data.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a finance function since graduating.
- Advanced Excel
Jobs you may have applied for include JuniorAccountant, Analyst, Assistant Accountant, Finance Analyst, Junior Analyst, General Ledger Accountant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This role is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire.