£24000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Assistant Management Accountant | Nottingham | Cherry Professional
Are you a recent Accounting & Finance graduate and looking for your first foot in the door to finance? Are you seeking to develop your practical skills, whilst learning in a nurturing environment? Cherry Professional are currently working with a Leekbased client, that is looking to bring on board a passionate and talented graduate. You’ll work within the Management Accounts function and get exposure to monthly management information reporting, as well as elements of business partnering and general accounting duties. You will gain strong foundations within Finance, all whilst gaining excellent exposure.
If this sounds like something your keen to learn more about, apply now.
ROLE: Assistant Management Accountant
SALARY: Up to £25,000
LOCATION: Leek, Staffordshire.
- Support in the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Conduct variance analysis.
- Post accruals and prepayments.
- Help drive efficiency's within the finance function.
- VAT Returns preparation.
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required.
- Relevant Degree holder / AAT Level 3 or Qualified.
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS).
- Relevant experience within a Finance Function.
- Comfortable when dealing with high volume of data.
- Full month-end preparation.
- Industry placement year.
- Advanced Excel
Jobs you may have applied for include JuniorAccountant, Analyst, Accounts Assistant, Finance Analyst, Junior Analyst, General Ledger Accountant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Macclesfield, Stafford, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent and Derby.