£24000 - £26000 per annum
07807 638 840
R- AMA -18662
27 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant – Nottingham – Cherry Professional
Are you currently working on areas on months-end, but wanting more ownership of the full management accounting process?
Have you finished (or close to) your AAT studies, or maybe a graduate with some relevant finance experience, hoping to progress with your CIMA or ACCA studies, in a supportive and empathetic environment?
Cherry Professional are excited to be supporting our long-standing Nottingham based client, to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant.
ROLE: Assistant Management Accountant
SALARY: circa £26,000 + generous benefits (including study support)
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Perform full production of the monthly management accounts
- Review budgets to actuals, carrying out variance analysis and providing commentary to them
- Liaising with non-finance stakeholders and maintaining the relationships with department heads
- COGS management
- CAPEX reporting
- Project support and systems implementation
- Streamlining processes
- VAT and Tax returns
- Payroll analysis
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Experienced in months-end production
- Experienced with VAT and tax returns
- Previous experience with international finance / FOREX
Jobs you may have applied for Management Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Accountant, Assistant Accountant and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark, and Derby.