£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
L - BLA - 16359_1576246210
about 1 month ago
Assistant Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you looking for an opportunity to be developed and directly mentored within commercial finance? Do you want to directly maximise revenue, through driving efficiencies and mitigating costs?
Cherry Professional are excited to be partnering with this reputable, international business to bring on board and natural curious Assistant Management Accountant .
You'll get to business partner with non-finance senior stakeholders and provide key financial insight, through data modelling and analysis.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: up to £25,000 + benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Perform full production of the monthly accounts
- Reporting on revenue and costs, carrying out variance analysis and challenging the budgets and forecasts
- Liaising and business partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- KPI reporting
- Implementing and steam-lining processes
- Analytical modelling and interpretation of data, including cost benefit analysis
- Other ad hoc finance admin/analysis related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Confident in person and can challenge
- Minimum of Intermediate level on excel (basics of VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Knowledge of how to use macro's/SQL/VBA is advantageous
- Highly analytical
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, Client Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Commercial Accountant, Commercial Analyst, Finance Analyst and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark and Derby.