£25000 - £28000 per annum
15 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you an aspiring Assistant Management Accountant looking for an exciting new role that boasts valuable career experience? Cherry Professional are working with a well-known, established Nottingham based employer offering just that. You'll be an important part of a skilled and experienced financed team, whilst reporting into a highly experienced senior accountant, who has over 20 years of experience across a variety of different sectors.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Assisting with the production of mothy Management Accounts for review.
- Profit & Loss review/management.
- Variance analysis.
- Posting journal entries.
- Upkeep of general ledger ensuring for accurate reporting.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Assisting with the production of the year end accounts.
- Other ad hoc analysis/reporting as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Completed AAT and studying either their ACCA/CIMA.
- Proficient user of excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS).
- Able to engage and form professional relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
- Extremely driven and motivated individual.
- Thrives whilst working as a team but able to work alone.
- Exceptional at balancing workloads.
- Able to pick up new systems easily.
- Strong work ethic.
This job isn't limited to NG residents as it is based in a highly accessible area. This coupled with Nottingham's first class infrastructure, makes the location easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark and Derby.
Jobs you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Commercial Accountant, and Finance Analyst.