£20000 - £22000 per annum
23 days ago
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (PQ) | LOUGHBOROUGH | COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
Are you a recent Finance and Accounting Graduate looking to take the next steps in your accountancy career?
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking to gain critical experience of management accounts and business partnering to take your career to the next step?
Do you want to surround yourself with a knowledgeable, friendly and supportive team that will help you make that happen?
If so I this could be the ideal role for you.
The client is a successful and profitable global group within the manufacturing sector with a UK finance team based in Loughborough.
The UK finance team is made up of around 8 heads. As such the team is close knit and always ready to cover for each other when required. You therefore gain excellent exposure across multiple areas.
- On a typical monthly basis you will be working on the preparation of monthly management accounts and the processing of journals reporting on performance to Group.
- Preparation and analysis of group reporting in line with relevant monthly deadlines
- Providing daily performance updates and undertake root cause analysis to facilitate corrective action.
- Business partnering with the Management team, meeting on a regular basis to review departmental spend and performance in order to share information and control costs in line with agreed Budgets
- Provision of accounts to the Senior Management Accountant on a monthly basis, including variance analysis.
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant, Financial Controller and Management team in Budget and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of the company's processes and procedures as well as the accounting system in order to be able to provide cover for other members of the Finance team.
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis as required.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Ideally you will have relevant practical experience in a related role or be a recent Finance & Accounting graduate
- You will be expected to have excellent numerical and analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively.
- This role is designed for an individual looking for a career opportunity to develop and progress
- The successful candidate will be proactive, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
If this is of interest andf you have the relevant skills and exprience please click apply or get in touch to register your interest.