Exclusive to Cherry Professional | Assistant Management Accountant | Nottinghamshire | £24,000 to £26,000 + Study Support + Flexible Working |
Are you an active AAT or ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier, who is a confident communicator, and passionate about developing their management accounting experience?
Have you had exposure to managing budgets or discussing processes with stakeholders/shareholders, but now looking to be able to further your skills in these areas?
Cherry Professional are delighted to be working exclusively with our Nottingham based client, who are renowned for offering unrivalled talent growth and skill development opportunities. This is in addition to clear routes for internal progression and very flexible working.
This role will also offer the successful Assistant Management Accountant with rare involvement in business partnering duties, including supporting the Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Manager in liaising with stakeholders to discuss budgets.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Management Accountant
SALARY: £24,000 -£26,000+ study support + flexible working
- Support and prepare the monthly management accounts.
- Investigate project budget variances, whilst liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Communicate and meet with business units to discuss budgets and variances.
- Support line management in operational tasks.
- Capacity to provide study support.
- 50% working from home.
- 38 days annual leave.
What qualities are required for this role?
- An active AAT or ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier with a keen interest for management accounts.
- An inquisitively minded confident speaker/communicator who enjoys liasing with business entities.
- Be a competent Excel and MS Office user.
Interested in this role? If so, click apply now and we will be in touch shortly.
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Senior Accounting Assistant, Junior Accountant, Accounts Assistant and Assistant Financial Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Mansfield, Chesterfield and Leicestershire.
£24000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support + Flexible Working
12 days ago