£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Assistant Management Accountant looking for an immediate start on a challenging 6 month contract? Join this busy team, working for an international business, based near Junction 26 of M1.
Salary between £28,000 to £30,000 per annum. Study support will be offered if you are made permanent.
-As Assistant Management Accountant you will supporting the Accountant Function with month end preparation, including preparing various month end reports and balance sheet reconciliations-Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Stock journal posting, reconciliation and variance analysis
- Approving journals entered by the AP/AR Clerk
- Prepare and submit VAT Returns
- Trial Balance uploads into Group Reporting
Your specific skills:
- Part-qualified - you will be studying towards CIMA / ACCA / AAT or equivalent qualification
- High level of numeracy and competent Excel/Word
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Assistant ,Finance Assistant , Assistant Accountant.
This job is an easy commute from Nottingham / Derby / Heanor / Mansfield