£27000 - £30000 per annum
07807 638 840
26 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant – Nottingham – Cherry Professional
Have you had plenty of experience with the months-end and now looking at taking a step up in responsibility, with more variety in your day-day?
Cherry Professional are exclusively supporting this consistently growing, Nottingham based business, to be the Financial Controllers’ number two, as the Assistant Management Accountant.
Not only does this role have the opportunity to push and grow you technically, the company also has a great reputation for its supportive culture.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: up to £30,000 + generous benefits (including study support)
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Perform full production of the monthly management accounts
- Review budgets to actuals and re-forecast accordingly
- Liaising with non-finance stakeholders and maintaining the relationships with department heads
- Assist with annual budget and forecast production
- Junior finance staff supervision
- Project support and systems implementation
- Streamlining processes
- VAT and Tax returns
- Payroll analysis
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA and ACTIVELY Studying
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Experienced in full months-end production and stakeholder management
- Experienced with VAT and tax returns
- Knowledge of payroll
- Previous experience in budget production
Jobs you may have applied for Management Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Accountant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark, and Derby.