£26000 - £28000 per annum
V - AFA - 15132_1562853079
7 months ago
Assistant Financial Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Have you got around 3 years practical finance experience and looking to gain more autonomy in your day-day work, in a dynamic, Mansfield based construction company? Do you want to help implement and streamline processes, while overseeing the general ledger? Cherry Professional are working exclusively with this company to bring on an Assistant Financial Accountant.
Role: Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary: up to £28,000 + generous benefits
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Streamlining and implementing processes
- Assist in months-end procedures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring Payroll
- Overseeing the general ledger
- Working closely with the accounts payable and accounts receivable team
- Raising invoices
- Assist with Year End, in supporting with statutory accounts and preparing for Audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Minimum of relevant Degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience or AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working on the general ledger and financial accounting
- Construction industry expereince is preferable
- Able to work autonomously and thrive in a changing environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, Finance Analyst and Finance Assistant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark and Worksop.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.