£30000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Assistant Finance Manager - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Cherry Professional are working with an organisation based just outside Nottingham City Centre in their search for an Assistant Finance Manager.
This role, which comes with incredible benefits is well suited to someone who is in the later stages of their ACCA/CIMA or QBE.
- Preparation of detailed budgets, project costing and forecasts
- Compiling monthly management accounts
- Analysis of budget variances
- Journal and accrual processing and other data entry
- Investigation and resolution of queries
- Coordination of year-end processes
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
What the client is looking for:
- Late Stages of completing ACCA/CIMA
- High level, hands-on IT skills with a proven record of development and achievement in the provision of management information.
- Previous experience of the application of financial/business processes and controls.
- Previous experience of working in a 'value adding' position within a finance team
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Other role you may have applied for are Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Analyst, Assistant Management Accountant and Assistant Financial Accountant.
This is commutable from Leicester, Derby, Lincoln, Nottingham and Derby.