£35000 per annum
12 days ago
Assistant Finance Manager | Yorkshire | £35,000
Is this your scenario?
You work within finance but everyday is just numbers, number, numbers. You put the information together but are envious of your manager as they get to go out to the business to plan and strategise. You are desk based and your only exercise is to walk to the coffee machine to pour your fifth coffee of the day just to wake yourself up.
If this all sounds familiar, let Cherry Professional help you to change with this new role.
Our client, a Finance Manager, is looking for his right hand person to join them and elevate the finance team and the wider business. This role is very commercially focused and will look at all activities of the business and see where they can make savings, reduce inefficiencies and highlight the good and the band trends so the company knows what their strategy is for the next 1-5 years.
What you’ll do…
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with all stakeholders of the business and providing financial information
- Monitoring cost flows and to identify future trends
- Initiating cut costs to present to senior management
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Variance Analysis
What you’ll need…
- Part Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel
- Commercial focus
- Experience of working in a fast paced role (manufacturing/FMCG)
What’s on offer…
- £30,000-£35,000 salary
- Study Support
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
If this role is for you, then I would urge you to ‘Apply’ or send your CV to email@example.com. For more information on this fast paced, commercial role, please call Cathal Scanlon on 07471496344