£23000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Assistant Finance Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and growing Nottingham based company? Cherry Professional are excited to be working with this exciting international business, looking to bring on an Assistant Finance Accountant on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be currently studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, and CIMA). This role would suit a candidate with proactive mind set and eager to learn.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a fast paced business that has significant investment in order to undertake an aggressive acquisition plan.
- Review accruals and prepayments each month and produce necessary journals
- Providing commentaries on the performance of the cost centres
- Improve the accuracy of the company's statutory accounts
- Produce yearly budgets
- ICT overhead costs
- Budgeting process for cost centres
- Assisting the Finance Accountant with the general running of the finance function
What the client is looking for;
- A candidate studying towards ACCA / CIMA / ACA (AAT qualified or close to qualifying)
- An ability to communicate with Stakeholders of all levels
- Strong Excel and computer skills (SAP experience is advantageous)
- A desire to learn and strong work ethic
- Flexible and proactive in their work ethic
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant and Assistant Accountant.