£24000 - £26000 per annum
07795 385 225
16 days ago
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you support the execution of the operational processes of the purchasing department and supports both the Purchasing Manager and Buyer.
Daily tasks are varied, ideal candidate will be well organised, able to multi task and from a manufacturing background. Strong IT skills in all Microsoft packages are essential.
- Handel Purchase Agreements in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager and Buyer.
- Organise the collection of documentation and samples for RM Approval and oversee completion of RM Approval documents internally ready to pass through to QA for approval.
- Monthly Supplier Performance review and monthly completion to assist Demand Planning.
- Analyse and record Invoice Queries, organise approval and transfer to Accounts for payment/query and produce a monthly report on query reason and query reduction
- Travel arrangements for Purchasing Department and maintain effective daily communication with several other departments within the company and external contacts at all levels.
- Data processing, document processing, as well as record and file maintenance
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 DOE.
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme
Company Pension matched to 5%
Other roles you may have applied for - purchasing assistant, buyer.