£22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: + Study support + Flexible working
12 days ago
Have you finished your AAT qualifications and looking to begin your ACCA or CIMA, but you need a role that will develop with your studies?
Alternatively, have you graduated with an Accounting and Finance degree and obtained 1+ years’ experience in the finance industry, also with the same goal of furthering your studies in ACCA or CIMA?
Or perhaps you have plenty of experience, but you’re looking a business to stay with for the long-term, with options to diversify your skill set?
Cherry Professional are proud to be partnering with a market leading Nottinghamshire based company, to bring onboard a dedicated Assistant Accountant
The role will involve being buddied up with an established member of the team, whilst also reporting to and receiving support from an assigned management accountant.
ROLE: Assistant Accountant
SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 + study support + flexible working
LOCATION: North Nottinghamshire
- Perform general accounting support and preparation of month end and year end close process
- Create trial balance and draft financial statements
- Support with project related activities
- Undertake the reconciliation of General Ledger / balance sheet accounts
- Address audit enquiries / investigation
The Ideal Candidate….
You don’t need to have done all the above, but we do need:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 year’s practical finance experience or AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified and actively looking to study CIMA or ACCA
- Full proficiency with Excel
- Experienced in office environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Junior Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Accounts Assistant and Assistant Financial Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Chesterfield, Mansfield and North Leicestershire.