£22000 - £25000 per annum
07807 638 840
12 days ago
Are you AAT Level 3 or 4 and wanting to move into a role that will support your Chartered Accountancy route?
Or maybe you’re a recent graduate with a degree in Accounting & Finance, with a year or so, of experience already under your belt?
If so, then Cherry Professional are proud to be working with a reputable Nottinghamshire based business that is looking to bring on-board a driven Assistant Accountant.
You’ll benefit of having a skilled and experienced team around you, that will help guide your career even further. You’ll be given key responsibilities which will provide you with excellent exposure, including being able to prepare your own set of management accounts. The opportunities don’t just stop here either, due to this being a growing business, new opportunities to progress are regularly becoming available.
If this sounds like something that you’d be keen to learn more about, then apply now.
ROLE: Assistant Accountant.
SALARY: Paying up to £25,000 + study Support.
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Becoming responsible for a small site within the group.
- Liaising with the wider team by communicating relevant information quickly and efficiently.
- Manage the purchase and sales ledgers
- Helping to streamline processes within the finance department.
- Ad hoc finance related tasks as and when required.
- Accounting & Finance Degree holder
- AAT Level 3/Level 4.
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS).
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Finance Analyst, Graduate Accountant, Junior Analyst and Junior Accountant.
This role is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire.