£25000 - £30000 per annum
07807 638 840
27 days ago
Nottinghamshire | Assistant Accountant | Remote Job | up to £30,000
Have you finished your AAT qualifications, and began your ACCA or CIMA, but you need a role that will develop with your studies?
Are you wanting to join a cohesive team, with an empathetic line manager whom together, will push you towards being a fully qualified, Financial Accountant?
Cherry Professional are proud to be partnering again with our Nottinghamshire based company, to bring onboard a hungry to learn Assistant Accountant.
You’ll be reporting into the Finance Manager who has helped mentor countless accountants through their accountant qualifications.
ROLE: Assistant Accountant
SALARY: £25,000 -£30,000 + study support
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (does facilaite mostly remote working though)
- Support the months-end duties, in pulling together journals like accruals & prepayments
- Carrying out reconciliation across the balance sheet and intercompany transactions
- Manage the fixed asset register
- Support in year end duties
- Partner with multiple entities, in supporting financial queries
The Ideal Candidate….
You don’t need to have done all the above, but we do need:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 year’s practical finance experience or AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified and actively studying CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
Jobs you may have applied for include Junior Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Accounts Assistant and Assistant Financial Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Chesterfield and Leicestershire.