£20000 - £23000 per annum
14 days ago
Assistant Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you looking for an Assistant Accountant job in Nottingham? Our client has an immediate opening for candidates interested in getting a new job in the new year.
This international business will provide a strong learning opportunity in a good team. This will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
Salary between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum. Study support will be offered if you are made permanent.
- Supporting the Accountant Function with month end preparation, including preparing various month end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Approving journals entered by the AP/AR Clerk
- Prepare and submit VAT Returns
- Supporting the Year End Audit
What the client is looking for:
-Studying towards CIMA / ACCA / AAT or equivalent qualification
-High level of numeracy and competent Excel/Word
-Knowledge of JD Edwards advantageous
-Excellent written and oral communication
-Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant and Assistant Accountant.