£18000 - £20000 per annum
5 months ago
Assistant Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you looking for a role to progress you finance ability and give you exposure with Management Accounts with a prestigious company based in Nottingham? Cherry Professional are thrilled to work with this international fashion icon, who are looking to bring on a committed, fast learning Assistant Accountant, on a permanent basis. This candidate would ideally be early on in their AAT studies and would suit someone who is looking to be part of friendly, nurturing team for the long term.
This unique international SME will provide a fantastic learning opportunity, for a broad range of finance responsibilities.
- Supporting the Management Accountant with month end preparation, including preparing various month end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Taking ownership of the management accounts for their international counterparts, including preparing the monthly Profit & Loss', Balance Sheets reconciliations and provide insight and commentary on the figures
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Approving journals entered by the AP/AR Clerk
- Purchase ledger & Sales ledger responsibilities
- Petty Cash & Expenses processing
- Supporting the FP&A team with daily sales and transaction reconciliations
- Supporting the Year End Audit
What the client is looking for:
- AAT studier / Apprentice
- Exposure with multiple departments and currencies would be helpful
- Attentive to detail, used to working with tight deadlines
- Independent and strong work ethic
- Strong with Excel (VLookUp, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Exposure with Sage and quickbooks would be helpful
- An interest in fashion, manufacturing, Ecommerce
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant and Assistant Accountant.