£20000 - £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Are you seeking a challenging but rewarding Assistant Accountant role, within a stable and growing business in Lincolnshire?
Do you want to progress your finance career whilst working within a skilled team?
Are you keen to have more of a hands-on approach, all whilst being given the support and responsibilities that will allow you to grow?
If so, then this Assistant Accountant position will allow the above, as well as giving you the chance to work within a supportive and inclusive environment. The business as a whole has seen massive growth over the past year with 800% online growth.
Role: Assistant Accountant
Salary: Paying up to £25,000 based upon skills and experience.
- Fully responsible for the preparation of month end management accounts.
- Involved with P&L reviews as well as stock checks and reporting.
- Purchase ledger and credit control duties required as this is an “all-rounder” role.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Early stages Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA or AAT studier/qualified.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong knowledge and experience on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS).
- At least 1+ years' experience in Accountancy.
- Ability to work alone or part of a team.
Jobs you may have applied for Accountant, Assistant Accounts, Finance Assistant and Finance Analyst.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Grimsby and Gainsborough.