£23000 - £25000 per annum
07807 638 840
F - JA -18652
24 days ago
Assistant Accountant | Nottingham | Cherry Professional
Are you in the early days of your finance career, with some experience behind you and looking for an opportunity to propel your experience exponentially? Cherry Professional are proud to be exclusively working again with this Nottingham based client, to bring on board a hungry and aspirational Assistant Accountant.
You’ll work within the Management Accounts function and take ownership of areas of the balance sheet, grow a variety of other chartered skills, while having the opportunity to get involved with ad-hoc projects, including Acquisitions!
If this sounds like something your keen to learn more about, apply now.
ROLE: Assistant Accountant
SALARY: up to £25,000 + study support
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Support the completion of the monthly management accounts
- Help with the integration of new acquisitions
- Carry out analysis, to post accruals and prepayments
- Identify and drive efficiencies to processes
- Regular Operational Stakeholder engagement
- Ad-hoc project reports
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 years practical finance experience / AAT Level 3 or Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience accounts preparation
- Previous experience large business (used to dealing with high volume of data)
- Full months-end production
- Advanced Excel
Jobs you may have applied for include JuniorAccountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Analyst, Junior Analyst, Accounts Assistant and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Worksop, Chesterfield, Sheffield and Mansfield.