£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
S - AA - 15293_1565099312
6 months ago
Assistant Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you a graduate (with a year's practical experience) or AAT Qualified or late stages, wanting an incredibly diverse role, with an internationally recognised Retail company, based in Nottingham? Cherry Professional are excited to be working with this business again, to support them bring on board an astute and hungry to learn Assistant Accountant.
Role: Assistant Accountant
Salary: circa £20,000 + generous benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Support the production of the monthly and annual accounts
- Assist in the completion of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet and Bank reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Accounts Payable and Receivable responsibilities
- Managing the Petty cash
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 years practical finance experience / AAT Level 3 or 4
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Intermediate level on Excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working on the general ledger, invoices and the banking.
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, Finance Assistant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.