£25000 per annum, Benefits: Great Holidays and Pension
about 1 month ago
Our client, a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire, has approached Cherry Professional exclusively in their search for an Assistant Accountant for the next 12 months during a busy time.
Great company, always busy but fun and exciting working with a supportive Finance Manager.
What you’ll do…
- Assistance with the preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Assisting with reviewing variances
- Analysis work
- Reconciliation of all relevant entities balance sheets
- Assistance with reporting to key stakeholders within the business
- Assistance with the Group & Statutory audits for relevant entities
- Identify and implement improvements within the financial control team
- Ad-hoc project work
What you’ll need…
- Part Qualified/Qualified ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Excellent IT system skills, in particular MS Excel
- Ability to work in a fast and agile environment
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
What’s on offer…
- £25,000 salary
- Lots of great benefits including holidays and pension
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting additional projects
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start within the next few weeks.
Jobs you may have applied for; Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Reconciliations Analyst, Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst, Management Accountant