£35000 per annum
26 days ago
Cherry Professional are excited to be partnering with a multi-national manufacturing business based in Derbyshire, who are looking for a Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract.
This role give you the opportunity to gain vast amounts of experience within a senior role, you will also have the ability to influence some key projects and processes whilst assisting the Financial Controller.
Please bare in mind that this role is due to start in the middle of January 2022, so you will need to be on a short notice or available immediately.
What you’ll do…
* Process financial information within the company and control the cash flow of the business.
* Responsible for preparation of accurate monthly reconciliations ensuring variances are highlighted to the relevant team and resolved on a timely basis.
* Investigate reconciling differences and highlight any areas of concern that need to be rectified.
* Review vendor ledgers and take corrective action as necessary.
* Prepare schedules for supplier payments on an as needed basis and load them to the bank payment software.
* To prepare prepayments and accruals to ensure the correct reporting of OPEX within the monthly profit and loss account.
* Assist in preparing information for the annual statutory audit.
* Deal with other projects as required and to provide support to the senior management to aid business decision making.
What you’ll need…
* 3-5 years’ experience at this level
* To be able to work with diligence and sincerity as a responsible individual
* Happy to have someone AAT Qualified / Part-Qualified level
* Good Excel skills
What’s on offer…
*£35,000 basic salary
*9 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Jobs you may have applied for; Assistant Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Reconciliations Analyst, Finance Analyst, Financial Analyst