£22000 - £25000 per annum
07807 638 840
L - JA -17974
17 days ago
Are you someone who loves to get involved with a wide variety of responsibilities and being part of a close-nit team? Is a rewarding work culture something that is important to you?
Cherry Professional are working with this Derby based SME, to bring on board a reliable, Assistant Accountant.
The Finance Director is hoping for this person to hit the ground running, to support the Management Accountant with their growth plans.
Role: Assistant Accountant
Salary: up to £25,000 + benefits
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
- Maintaining KPI’s
- Manage the banking function
- Credit Control, chasing debt and managing relationships/queries
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts
- Assist in the completion of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Support the Head Office service centre with accounts payable queries
- Managing the relationship and accounts for their key client
- Raising invoices
- Other ad hoc finance related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- AAT Qualified or Level 3 Qualfied
- Looking to study or already has started studying ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Experienced with excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Confident in most areas of finance and all clerical functions
- Experienced in working in an SME environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, Company Accountant, Finance Assistant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.