Up to £16036.8100 per annum
18 days ago
ADMINISTRATOR - FULL TIME - PERMANENT - NOTTINGHAM
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent, Fulfilment Administrator for their Nottingham based client. Your role will be to process fulfilment orders accurately and in a timely fashion, ensuring optimum customer satisfaction.
- Process connections
- Complete connections accurately and efficiently, either online, over the phone or via email.
- To process Credit checks on behalf of business partners.
- To check the orders input by business partners for accuracy and feedback / decline when appropriate.
- To thoroughly check proofs of address, ID and business in line with the networks compliance guidelines.
- Manage mailboxes/ticket workflow, replying in a timely manner to stock, query, returns and proof emails.
- Make outbound, take inbound calls maintaining a professional manner
- Work as part of a team, assist colleagues to the best of ability
- To assist business partners with using our fulfilment service, understanding procedures and escalate to Business Management when training is required.
- To work with our couriers to ensure deliveries are made correctly.
- To escalate any system issues in a timely manner.
Other roles that you may have applied for include Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, and Order Processor & Customer Service
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.