£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Free car parking
6 months ago
Administrative Assistant - Loughbrough - £20,000 - £21,000 - Full time permanent role.
Cherry Professional is looking for an Administrative Assistant, this is a great opportunity as you would be working for an established company. You will be working in a busy office environment, and this role would suit someone who is self-motivated, well organised and hard working.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be confident in dealing with customer enquiries. You will be working with a supportive team.
Are you organised and have excellent communication skills, does this Administrative Assistant role sound right for you?
- Preparing sales invoices, liaising with the marketing team.
- You will be dealing with any plenty charge notices received.
- Updating the data base with new drivers on the system and maintaining records.
- You will be dealing with all enquiries via phone, website and email.
- Provide strong support to the Central Services Department.
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required.
The ideal candidate will need to have;
- Excellent communication, organisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits for you;
- Free parking
- 20 days plus bank holidays
Have you also be looking for Admin, Adminstartor, Administrative, Admin Assistant roles then I would like to hear from you.