£20000 - £24000 per annum
07795 385 225
22 days ago
Cherry Professional are working with a well-respected employer in the Nottinghamshire area who are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant who is able to speak fluent French. This role will be great for either someone wanting to get into finance or someone who has experience in an Accounts/Finance team but wants a role that provides flexibility and the opportunity to develop.
The right candidate will be provided with full training and support - you will also be able to expand your finance knowledge in a supportive and flourishing team!
This role can be hybrid when training is complete and when you feel confident in the role! This job is due to start on the 1st of September.
- Work as a point of contact for the receivable cash allocation.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for escalation and problem resolution
- Support with problem solving and fact-finding analysis
- Perform Finance Transaction activities, including Bank Reconciliation, Payment Transaction, and Cash Allocation
- Support financial close activities, as needed
- Looking at system and process improvement
- Providing ad-hoc reporting
- Work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, peak work period’s, or to balance the workload
- Keen to learn administration activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills and ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good verbal and written communication and relationship building skills
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client