£15000 - £17000 per annum
3 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant on behalf of our client. The role is a full time contract on a 9 months basis. Our client is just based on the outside of the city centre and therefore is easily accessible by all forms of transport.
If you want to carry on or kick start your finance career within a progressive, market leading and professional business then apply now!
- Allocation within the sales ledger of all cash
- Ensure any overdue debt is regularly chased
- Produce monthly sales ledger reports
- Ensure all NHS banking transactions are fully reconciled
- Reduce any aged debt
- Experience within a sales ledger or similar role
- PC Literate
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Desire to progress within a finance function
Similar roles you may have applied for:
Credit Controller, Credit Control Assistant, Sales Ledger Assistant, Credit Control Admin