£18000 - £20000 per annum
6 months ago
Accounts Receivable Assistant - Ruddington- £20k
We are proud to be working with a well estblished and recognised business in Ruddington in search for an Accounts Receivable Assistant, on a permanent basis.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Assistant who will ensure that sales invoices are processed, and debt is collected in a timely and efficient manner. You will be the driving force behind cash flow and play a pivotal role in managing customer relationships along with adding immediate value to the AR function.
The organisation is very ambition and highly acquisitive. The business is an easily recognisable brand in the area and prides itself on the delivery of strong development practices amongst their employees, hence a positive working environment.
- Inputting and matching sales invoices onto the system
- Allocating and processing customer payments
- Dealing with customer queries and the wider team
- Reconciling customer statements
- Chasing up any outstanding debt over the phone and email
- Adding new customer accounts including setting credit limits
- Assisting with closing the ledger and month end reporting.
Minimum of two years working in an accounts receivable function
Experienced in processing high volumes of sales invoices
Happy to work in a supportive credit control environment
Personable, proactive and able to build rapport at all levels.
- Competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Onsite parking with modern offices.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Controller, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Controller, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of our client.