Up to £17000 per annum
4 months ago
Accounts Receivable Assistant - Nottingham
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant in Nottingham to cover maternity for 9 months. You will be part of a strong team of Accounts Receivable Assistants within a company than ensures you get the support you need to be successful. You will be working for a company with great products, services and ensures you on track to be successful.
Your new role
You will need to be working within a successful team and will be part of the Accounts Receivable team. Your standard day to day will look like:
- Allocation within the Sales Ledger of all cash
- Ensure any overdue debt is regularly chased and reported on
- Reduction in level of and value of aged debts
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations
If you all of the above sounds familiar to you. You will need the following skills to be successful within the company
- Accounts Receivable knowledge
- SAP knowledge - Desirable
- Used to working towards deadlines
- Can work well within a team
- Keen to progress within finance
What do you get out of it?
You will receive first hand training, grow your knowledge within finance but also be part of a well-known UK based company.
The salary you can expect from this position is £17,000
Other Jobs you may have applied for:
Accounts receivable clerk, Accounts receivable administrator, Sales ledger clerk, Sales ledger assistant