£25000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Accounts Payable Team Leader - £25,000 - Derby
A dynamic business based in Derby are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Leader to work within a growing finance team, this role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role will suit someone who is energetic, positive and passionate about building and improving processes. This is a hands-on management role, for someone who cares about process and system implementation and who is comfortable to take on the day to day invoicing functions of a busy finance department.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a fast paced environment , and have the ability to lead, a small team to drive and lead change initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver accounts payable services in a professional and timely manner, meeting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Ensure that transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner, facilitating effective reporting and supplier payment.
- Act as the second point of contact for supplier queries, answering questions and resolving issues effectively, efficiently and courteously.
- Support other team members in the implementation of new systems and enhancing existing control mechanisms, including helping to design and implement the reporting of A/P KPI's monthly to the management accountant.
- To be a key part of the Resources team, supporting colleagues and contributing flexibly to assist with fluctuating workloads and delivery to deadlines.
- Any other task as may be deemed necessary from time to time by management.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of our client.
Other roles you may have applied for include: Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Payable Supervisor, Purchase Ledger Team Leader